Many visitors remark on the warm welcome received from our bar and catering staff while they enjoy the wide range of drinks on offer and also their extensive knowledge of the wide range of whiskies stocked. Golfers and those accompanying them are welcome to use the bar and lounges.
The clubhouse will be open for access to the toilets, changing rooms and lockers between the following times.
- Summer (April - September): 7.15am - 10.00pm
- Winter (October - March): 7.15am - 6.00pm
- Breakfast will be served from 7:15am everyday.
The main menu will be served from:
- Sunday – Tuesday: 11:30am - 5pm
- Wednesday – Saturday: 11:30am – 7pm
- Last orders 15 minutes before closing
After this menu closes Soup, Sandwiches & Chips will be available until the bar closes daily.
Winter (October - March):
- Food will be served from Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Food will be served at Weekends from 7:15am – 5pm
- Last orders 15 minutes before close
Outwith the times above, service may be available by prior arrangement.
For more information and menus please click here.
Complimentary use of our practice facilities is available to everyone prior to their tee time. This includes,
- Practice putting green located close to the Clubhouse and first tee.
- Short driving range (180 yards), practice nets and short game area located close to the clubhouse (please note that we do not provide golf balls).
A warm welcome awaits you from the PGA Professional team in the well stocked shop, whether its checking in for your game of golf or if you need their advice on equipment or golfing apparel. Click here to go to the Pro Shop.
|Caddies (Tips Optional)||From £40|
|Buggy per round/day||£25 / £40|
|Electric Trollies/day||£15 / £25|
|Trolley/day||£5 / £8|
|Golf Tuition/Clinics||Please contact the Pro Shop|
Please arrange any requirements above at the time of booking or in advance of the day of play.
Wi-Fi access is available in the Clubhouse which is password protected and can be obtained from the Bar. Visitors are requested when using their laptops to choose, if possible, a discreet seat from which to operate.
Use of Mobile Telephones
Unless it is an emergency, speaking on mobile phones while on the course, practice areas or practice putting green is strictly prohibited. Please be considerate of others especially around the busy first tee, third green and practice putting area.
In the Clubhouse mobile phones may be switched on subject to them being on silent mode. If a call is received the recipient must move immediately to one of the areas where the use of mobile phones is permitted, namely the Porch at the Main Entrance or the area between the Captains Lounge and the Gents Locker Room.